Addendum NOT errata

Well I’m back! So soon? I have a bit of tweaking to do on the lace tee pattern. I finally found my original one, knit two years ago, stuffed in a knitting bag (of which I have thousands, well maybe hundreds), and it is a tad different than the one I made my sister.

This:noroaInstead of this:aaIMG_1940I’m not sure why I did the increase rate differently, bad memory, inability to count, I don’t know, but now there are two versions. So, if you would prefer the bottom to be a bit flouncier, increase every 10 stitches instead of every 20 in the second round of increases. I will add this to the pattern in the other post. Well, that’s it for now. Frankie is patiently waiting at the door…

IMG_1945

 

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Addendum NOT errata

  1. Hi Julie! I looove the blue version of the tee!! How exciting you share your pattern! We don’t see around lots of Noro in lace weight. Which kind of Noro is that one? Do you think it would look good in Rowan Kidsilk Haze Stripe (which I already have ).
    Thanks 🙂

    • This was Noro Kirameki, which is discontinued. I think the kidsilk haze would work, you would need 500-600m, depending on how long you want it. But I think it would be a warmer top with the kidsilk haze.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s